× Members

not sure what to do - my ESA letter hasn`t arrived yet - April 22nd 2024

• beehive 1904
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
1 week 4 days ago #290442 by beehive 1904
hi, just not sure what to do....my ESA letter hasn`t arrived yet, April 22nd, and I simply don`t know whether to just keep waiting as i`ve heard/seen there are delays this year or (dreaded thought :-() ring to enquire if it`s en route?????
wondering if anyone else is still hanging on waiting for theirs to arrive or...?????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #290459 by BIS
Hi beehive 1904

What letter are you talking about? Do you mean the yearly letter that gets sent out? If you mean that - they are being sent out and it will arrive at some point.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: C

• beehive 1904
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
1 week 4 days ago #290460 by beehive 1904
Thank you so much for the reassurance :-) - yes, that is indeed the annual letter I`m referring to (I got the one in January okay).
Guessing I`m far from alone in feeling mega edgy and hypervigilant after Friday`s battering........just makes me feel like I want to disappear......

More
1 week 3 days ago #290469 by BIS
Hi beehive 1904

I'm glad we were talking about the same thing. I know it's easy to say - but try not to worry about it. There's nothing you can do. The letter will arrive.

And yes, much of the news is worrying - but nothing will change quickly, and any changes are outside our control. Try to put it to one side and concentrate on your day-to-day life. That's a battle in itself without the added noise of political pronouncements.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.